1. Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats (recipe found at theperennialstyle.com)
- 2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup pink champagne/sparkling wine or cider for a non-alcoholic drink too.
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place scoops of sorbet in large wine glass.
- Pour champagne over the sorbet.
- Top with raspberries.
- Allow to melt while you sip or eat with a spoon
2. Lady Rose Martinis (source- Jillian Harris) So pretty and totally girly! Perfect for mom
- 1/3 oz. Rose Syrup
- 1 1/3 oz. Vodka
- Pink Rose Petals
- 1 oz Rose Water
- 3 oz TONIC
- 1 drop of pink food coloring
- 1 75-ml bottle pink moscato wine
- 1/2 cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 6 - 10 large strawberries, sliced
Mix it up!
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine and vodka. Add strawberries and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda.
- Serve over ice.
4. Triple Grapefruit Fizz - complete recipe and directions can be found at We are not Martha
5. Pink Lemonade Champagne (source)
- 1 pink lemonade - concentrate in the freezer section - thawed
- 1 bottle champagne - chilled
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- sugar for rim
- ice cubes - optional
Super easy - Mix lemonade and vodka in a pitcher. Pour into gorgeous sugared glassware, then top off with the champagne (or sparkling wine)
6. Violet Gin and Tonic (source: Studio Bicyclette)
- 2 oz gin
- 4 oz tonic water
- ½ oz violet liquer
- ¼ tsp jam
- Lime wedges, for juice and garnish
Add gin and violet liqueur to a glass filled with ice. Squeeze in juice of one lime wedge. Add tonic water and stir to combine. Mix in jam and garnish with lime wedges and garnish with edible flowers.
7. Rose Lemon Spritzer (source: Half Baked Harvest) I especially like this one, because the recipe author included options for non-alcoholic and vegan guests.