Absolutely the most perfect early summer libation, the Paradise Point Cooler is loaded with yummy fresh strawberries and 100% refreshing!
We are working (drinking!) our way through our new "Beach Cocktails" recipe book from Coastal Living Magazine, and here's our first adapted summer drink recipe for the season!
- 3 fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gin (3 oz.) - (We are big fans of our local Half Moon Bay, Harvard Ave. Gin)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz.) St. Germain Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Club Soda
- Ice Cubes
- Garnishes of fresh strawberries and lime slices
1. Muddle the strawberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker with a muddler or a wooden spoon
2. Fill cocktail shaker with ice; add gin, St. Germain and lime juice. Then shake it all together vigorously. Pour into an ice-filled rocks glass and top off with the club soda for sparkle!
3. Garnish with lime slices and strawberries. (I love our large round ice-cube molds for these summer drinks -)
Enjoy! Be careful, I promise that you will want more than one.....