|via My Home Ideas|
- white finger starfish - I would even hang them mixed at different lengths with the silver ornaments from the chandelier.
- silver ornaments (Check Ikea or Target for pretty inexpensive choices!)
- Red Velvet ribbon
- Fresh greens - probably from your backyard
- White plates layered
- pretty glassware - again, does NOT have to be expensive! World Market and Ikea are great choices to find some wonderful simple, classic pieces. My favorite Pinot Noir glasses came from World Market - $4.99/each
- White table linens, with simple silver ties. Silvered wire ribbon would work too, no need to buy special napkin rings. (I always have tons of pretty ribbon left over from wrapping Christmas gifts)
- Look in other areas of your home for simple, but interesting decor pieces that you would not normally consider for your table. For example - the driftwood grey birds and the candlesticks used on this table were probably in the living room. Love the cute ribbon that the birds are sporting!
- Invite your friends and family over for a party!
See what I mean? An easy idea that you can probably create for a Beachy Christmas table with many items you probably already have in your cabinets - just need to look around and get your "creativity" on!
Have a great Wednesday!