Not sure which one to try for this weekend? Start with fruit that is in season in your coastal town!
For us on the Northern California Coast, that would definitely be strawberries...
1. Don't these strawberry, minty mojitos look delish? Recipe Discovered at Joyful Healthy Eats (cute blog!)
2. When we were still Pacific Northwest Dwellers - Blackberry would be my absolute go-to!
Complete Recipe can be found at Divine Lifestyle
3. Tom would vote for Blueberries every day if I would let him! He grew up in Portland, the Blueberry capital of the Pacific Northwest... Found this minty blueberry concoction at Baking Beauty.net
5. yummm..... watermelon! August is the perfect time to scoop up fresh,
ripe red watermelons. Looks like a great combination of flavors from Watch What You Eat
6. Must not forget Raspberry and Mint Mojito! Another summer favorite fruit that we simply cannot get enough of - Recipe Found Here
7. OOOOOO - this mojito cocktails looks so rich and delish! Mango Mojitos with a easy twist - Nutmeg Nanny recommends using mango nectar to avoid the whole peeling mess. That is an idea that I can get on board with!
Must haves - Pretty Glassware to show off your gorgeous summer fruit!
Dancing Dolphin Etched DOF Glassware (we have these and love them!
Enjoy National Rum Day!
Amazing! just looking at the post refreshed me from head to toe. These cocktails looks so good and must taste just ethereal. Thanks for share.
Post a Comment