1. Peeps Pool Party! Love love love the blue - recipe can be found Here
2. Oh yum.... Pear Infused Brandy is the secret to making this Pear of Peeps cocktail! Details Here
3. Pink and More Pink! Recipe and Instructions Here
4. Marshmallow Bunny Peep-Tini - loved the Easter egg colored sugared rim! Recipe Here
5. Marshmallow Infused Vodka makes this yellow bunny cocktail dreamy! (who knew that such a thing existed???)
6. Floating Pink Lemonade with Yellow Chickies - super cute, and perfect for Easter brunch!
Recipe Here from Design It Vintage
7. Adorable! Plus super easy and not too many fancy ingredients - Recipe Here
8. Are you a rum fan? Or a tropical drink aficionado? This might be the right concoction for you! Peepe-Colada - Recipe Here
9. So festive, Lemon Peeptinis - from one of my favorite blogs - Home is Where the Boat Is
10. Pink Champagne with a Pink Peep Garnish - so pretty and just right for a Easter Sunday Brunch!
Recipe and party inspiration Here
Have a wonderful weekend!