Needless to say, we are hunkered down in our offices watching the rain blow sideways and creating some fun winter warm cocktails this afternoon! (it is Friday....)
Quick Collection of 7 Winter Warm-Up Cocktails
1. Apple Cider Bourbon Whiskey Cocktail - Simmers in the Crockpot!
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 6 oz. warm apple cider - could simmer on stove or in crockpot. Love this idea; would also think about adding some nutmeg, cloves or cinnamon too!
- Cinnamon sticks and apple slices for garnish (oh! Just bought Honey Crisps!)
Pour warm apple cider in pretty glasses, add bourbon and garnish. Super Delish - and EASY
We used our Pewter Crab Tankards, but smaller coffee cup size glasses would be perfect too! More choices in our Salisbury Glassware Collection
3. Boozy Almond-Honey Hot Chocolate - Discovered at Coastal Living
Requires amaretto, hot chocolate and cream - what could be better than that! Click here for full recipe
4. Mulled Wine - Not just for the holidays!
And since we live so close to California's Wine Country, we might have some bottles of red wine that we could sacrifice to make this delish cocktail! Only a few ingredients - I would absolutely cut this recipe in half. Click here for full details!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 bottles of red wine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- 8 cloves
- Orange Zest Strips
5. Vanilla Vodka infused White Hot Chocolate - oh mi! Full recipe from mixologist Amy Machnak - Here Looks very simple, but elegant and super yum.
6. Who says that Tom and Jerry's can only be served during the holidays? Love them anytime!
For my recipe and more details - check out our blog post - Silver Bells
7. Hot Chocolate and Whiskey! Fun blog post with recipe can be found at TheKitchn.com - for complete details, click here
Don't forget pretty serving mugs!
Have a great weekend, please stay safe, snug and warm! We're off to the Las Vegas market this weekend to discover new coastal and nautical home decor! Watch our Instagram feed for details of our adventure. (wish us luck!)
Post a Comment