difference when presenting a special gift!
Seashells, driftwood, natural greenery and maybe even a little gold and silver.....Enjoy!
1. Brown paper tied up with string (can you hear the song now??) A small white anchor with a fresh sprig of rosemary - I can just imagine how this wonderful this would smell! Simple, and pretty darn cost effective. (not sure of the image source - check our Coastal Holiday Gift Ideas Pinterest Board for more details!)
2. All white glamour, shimmer and simply gorgeous! Idea discovered at County Living Magazine, featured article of British Columbia home of Cheryl Krecsy
3. Beautiful kraft paper stamped with anchors (could use any coastal motif!) and tied up with white starfish. Lovely tutorial on Pleasure in Simple Things
4. Beautiful blues and knotted shells combine to create an ocean themed beautiful sea-themed package! From the always fab, Carolyne Roehm
5. Don't forget pretty gift tags! Love these nautical inspired ones - could easily create your own special ones with stamping and glitter pens. (sorry not sure of the image source)
- or how about using vintage seaside postcards for tags? Add a little glitter and pretty ribbon and you are good to go!
6. Love the idea of blue and white packages tied up with pretty seashells. Would be fun to have an entire coastal holiday scheme built around blue and white in all different patterns; packages, decorations, Christmas tree... Idea from Beachcomber Simply Living
7. How about some glamour with aqua and gold? Still feels very "seaside", but does not have to be obvious with seashells or anchors! From Southern Living
8. More fun ideas for gift tags - love these pretty ones featured at Completely-Coastal! So simple, charms combines with simple colored tags cut into shapes. I would try shapes like scallop shells, starfish, fish or maybe even an octopus to create some real interest
9. Love the simple presentation - starfish ornaments (I think these are clay or pottery?) The pretty brown ribbon adds just an extra touch of elegance.
10. Start with fun coastal themed wrapping paper! Just add holiday ornaments or pretty ribbon to complete the package
Tom and I are spending the holidays with our friends and family in the Pacific Northwest this week and are very happy to be home, even though we are more than a little bit wet. (good thing we packed our rain boots!)
Post a Comment