Unexpectedly, 5 of our Facebook friends also shared their trees with us too! Here are their Christmas trees and 10 more from my collection -
1. First up - Yamitza Rodriguez's sea shell and burlap covered tree. She made all of the ornaments!
2. Kelly-Ann's Aqua Inspired Tree! So much fun swirled into this creation -
3. Pearls and sea shells - topped off with a blonde mermaid! Sent to us from Shelly Diamond.
4. Underwater Bling from Sweet and Salty Seaglass - check out her Facebook page for more inspiration! Sweet and Salty Seaglass - http://www.facebook.com/sweetandsaltyseaglass/
5. Simple Coastal Tree from Coastal Living Magazine - P.S. love the light blue striped rug too!
6. Super cute "Martha Stewart" inspired tree wrapped in seashells and starfish. Especially like the vintage washtub for the tree stand! Discovered on Hometalk-Coastal Christmas
7. Silvered ornaments combined with rope garland make this tree nautical "elegant"! Source: Mix and Chic
8. From Sunset Magazine (my West Coast!), a live Christmas tree simply adorned to match its' coastal surroundings.
9. Another adorable nautical live tree - this one from Savvy Southern Style. Super cute, and super easy!
10. Sort of a Rainbow Holiday Tree? Like how the tree is packed with color! I would never be brave enough to try this, but it sure is a happy look! Source: Beach Bliss Living
11. A pretty Coastal Christmas room from interior designer, Greta Fox as featured on House of Turquoise (don't you just love those blue ceilings!)
12. I just love how Kristy decorates her cottage! Here's her nautical inspired tree from 2014 - make sure to click her link to see more of her beautiful images! Starfish Cottage
13. Another fun tree featured on Coastal Living - LOVE those aqua whales! (can't help it - have been obsessed with whales all year)
14. One more nautical inspired tree! Love all the RED. Sometimes coastal Christmas trees get a bit too much aqua and blue.... From Hometalk
15. And the tree from A Quiet Life - the Christmas post that started it all! I want her view and her tree!!
Have fun decorating! Our tree is sort of half together at the point, I still keep adding pieces to it - not sure when I will be done...