(Recipe and image from Coastal Living Magazine 2009 -
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty)
Ingredients1 1/4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/4 ounces white crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Garnish: peppermint candy
- Combine vanilla vodka, white creme de cacao, and peppermint schnapps in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with peppermint candy.
- It's beginning to feel a bit more Christmassy (is that a word?) here in San Francisco! It's COLD!! Maybe this fun little treat will warm us up tonight....
P.S. Gives me a chance to use my Starfish Martini Glasses! Super Festive look for a Coastal Holiday Celebration -