We're down to the last week of preparation for the Christmas holiday! Tree is decorated, holiday cards are mailed, stockings are hung... now to start wrapping the gifts that you've chosen with love and care. Our crew has been collecting fun ideas for creating beach gift wrapping ideas - everything from nautical and tropical, to simple seashells and kraft paper with a beachcomber's eye.
Enjoy your Monday inspiration!
1. Gorgeous Blues and Sparkles! From Sand and Sisal
1. A Beachcomber's Delight! Love the driftwood and shells...
3. From Designer Mary Drysdale - Simple and so elegant! Featured on A Gift Wrapped Life
4. Sand Dollars, Starfish - so pretty! Featured on Completely-Coastal
5. Full of holiday spirit from Artsea Chic!
6. More fun Tropical Christmas Wrap ideas from Studio DIY. (P.S. I think these are free printable designs - head over to Studio DIY for more details!)
7. Lovely Nautical Ideas from Lia Griffith!
8. 100% Adorable! Featured on Modge Podge Rocks
9. Super Cute Tropical Theme with More Pineapples - Featured on Boxwood Clippings
10. More of our Octopus Obsession - featured at Completely-Coastal
11 Don't forget cute tags! Check out how to print at Prettypeas.com
12. Gold, seashells and sheet music from Debi's Design Diary
P,S. More inspiration to check out on our Pinterest Board - Gift Wrap Ideas for Coastal Style
Would love to see your wrapping skills - send us a pic on our Facebook Page - and we will show off your designs!