(Recipe and image from Coastal Living Magazine 2009 -
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty)
Ingredients1 1/4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/4 ounces white crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Garnish: peppermint candy
- Combine vanilla vodka, white creme de cacao, and peppermint schnapps in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with peppermint candy.
- It's beginning to feel a bit more Christmassy (is that a word?) here in San Francisco! It's COLD!! Maybe this fun little treat will warm us up tonight....
P.S. Gives me a chance to use my Starfish Martini Glasses! Super Festive look for a Coastal Holiday Celebration -
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting on our Everything Coastal page, so excited to meet someone else who shares the love of exploring all that the coast has to offer! Will look forward to continuing our conversation.