1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a glass 9 x 13 (or larger) baking dish, combine olive oil, lemon zest and thyme. Olive oil should liberally cover the bottom of the pan. If it doesn't, then drizzle more in. Season with salt and pepper. Place in oven for 10-12 minutes. Check it every few minutes - if it looks like it is getting too brown, remove and proceed to the next step.
2. Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to the package directions. Drain and toss with a pat of butter or olive oil.
3. Remove glass baking dish from the oven, add butter and swirl to melt.
4. Add prepared prawns, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, garlic and the lemon slices. Don't squeeze the lemon slices - just add to the prawn and veggie roasting mixture. Give it a quick toss to mix well with olive oil/butter and spices. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until prawns turn pink. You might want to check at 6 minutes or so to make sure that you are not overcooking the prawns. There is nothing worse than rubbery seafood.
4. Remove roasted lemon-garlic prawn and broccoli mixture from the oven and dump into the pasta. Stir completely into the pasta, over low heat for just a few minutes with a few squeezes of fresh lemon and a dash more of olive oil. Taste test it for salt and pepper seasoning.
5. Serve in your best pasta bowls with a great fresh rustic bread and a special white wine. Sauvignon Blanc during the summer months would be perfect!
Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and left over lemon wedges. Enjoy!
P.S. The glasses and dinnerware can be found on our site!