How about trying a little green? We've been collecting ideas on our Sea Green Pinterest Board - here are Ten of our Favorite Coastal Rooms with Green as the decorating choice!
1. and 2.
See what I mean; all soft green shades mixed with vintage nautical neutrals - no glaring navy blue or aqua shades in sight! Both images from House Beautiful's article Inside a Classic Maine Cottage
Love that bookshelf with carved sea birds and the basket full of blown glass fishing floats. What a wonderful room to dream about your next adventure!
3. Sea Green Glass Lamp, hand-rail, framed mirror and pretty green trunk! So fresh, and welcoming. Great idea to add fresh greenery to give you home a special touch! source: Coastal Living Magazine
5. Green with botanical or tropical designs - drapes in this room, but how about adding just a pop of interesting color with a few new pillows with the same idea? Love those large emerald green glass bottles!
6. More gorgeous green glass balls! I may know where you can find something like these super large fishing floats...
source - Coastal Living
7. From Elle Decor - I want to be brave enough one day to try this idea! This room just makes me smile.
8. Mint Green Walls, vintage-like black and white nautical imaged art and found seashell treasures. LOVE!
9. Or maybe just a small corner office if you don't want to go all the way green! Love this little tropical corner carved out for a special enchanting desk and accessories. Check out the gold coral drawer pulls! From apartmenttherapy.com
10. More Green stripes, but this time mixed with a little aqua too! Doesn't this coastal dining room, just say "Spring"?? Source: MyHomeIdeas.com
Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!
P.S. If you need an extra pop of green in your home - we may have some ideas for you!
Can't get enough tropical style this year! Palm Pillows