Friday, March 25, 2016
Coastal Easter Ideas to Try!
(Calla Lillies are from my front yard - bouquet with yellow bunny courtesy of Safeway)
I digress... Our Caron's Beach House crew has been so busy rounding up creative, charming ideas for celebrating Easter with a coastal theme, and I had to share some of my favorites that we've found for you this year.
1. Narwal Easter Eggs - Oh my gosh, these are just too adorable! From A Joyful Riot - click for the step by step instructions.
2. Kate's Creative Space - why save these clear balls just for Christmas? Love how she's used spring elements to create fun little place settings. More Info!
3. Make it Pink! Keeping it simple with deep fuchsia orchids, this gorgeous table setting by the sea welcomes guests with a slightly tropical style. From Hen House Linens
4. A perfect beach cottage table setting - a little bit rustic, but beautiful with sea washed colors in the driftwood-like table, white linens, and aqua plates with Easter Eggs to match! The bright yellow daffodils are a wonderful Spring finishing touch. (sorry not sure about the image source)
5. A bowl of sea-colored Easter Eggs makes a fabulous centerpiece!
6. Nautical Bowl of Easter Eggs from The Mermaids Tale. Seriously, check her entire blog post - so darn creative! LOVE LOVE those little buoys and fish net covered eggs, not to mention the eggs sand dollar and sea urchin details. WOW - am a little envious of the imagination that went into these beauties!
7. Scatter white large shells and starfish among your colored eggs - another charming idea for a centerpiece on your Easter table. Starfish Cottage Blog
8. Blue Marbled Eggs from Alice and Lois - crazy cool patterns and you have to love that elegant indigo blue. How-to's on their blog - PS it's nail polish!
9. Easter Egg Topiary Trees from Sand and Sisal - in beautiful beach cottage colors of sand, ivory and aqua. How to's on her blog - here
10, Our front door. This is about as DIY as I can get!
a Store bought colorful Easter Egg wreath (I think World Market?)
b. Glue gun
c. Clear Acrylic Spray
d. Beach found treasures. have so many everywhere in my house, this was a great way to display some of them!
e. Pretty wired ribbon
f. Voila' - Easy Easter Wreath for the front door!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hope we've inspired you to add a little coastal flair to your Easter celebrations.
Most Popular Beach Posts!
I am staring at my mess of a bedroom.. where to start to create a new cozy, romantic Winter retreat? I love my white iron bed, but that&...
I am still sorting through photos and catalogs from the Las Vegas Market. So of course, I have one more trend to show you - anchors, more a...
So excited to introduce Andrew Ruffhead to our Everything Coastal readers! I was simply drawn to Andrew's art, not sure if it's ...