Trying something new this year for our Santa cookies. Snicker Doodle cookies loaded with white chocolate chips!
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 3/4 cups of flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 package white chocolate chips (or to your liking)
Cinnamon and Sugar Mixture for rolling cookies:
1/8 cup sugar
1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
1. Cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Add in vanilla, mix well
2. Mix dry ingredients together and then mix into margarine mixture
3. Fold in white chocolate chips
4. Put cookie dough into the fridge for at least 30 minutes to make the cookies easier to roll
5. Roll cookies into cinnamon and sugar mix and place on cookies sheet about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10-11 minutes
7. Wait for Santa Claws! (Claus)
Crab Mixing Bowl
Seashell Pitcher from our Sea and Shore Collection:
"Cookie" Coquille Plate, also from our Sea and Shore Collection:
Santa "Claws" kitchen towels: Love mine!